RE: [SI-LIST] : W-element in HSPICE

From: Degerstrom, Michael J. ([email protected])
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 06:43:42 PST

Ron,

I've heard of the HP ADS tool many times but haven't used it.
How efficient would it be for modeling a path with a cable,
connectors, vias and other structures in the model?

What if you wanted to model several parallel paths with coupling between
the connectors?

What kind of device models can HP ADS accept? Can it model BSIM3
models or IBIS models for instance?

Mike
Mike Degerstrom Email: [email protected]
Mayo Clinic
200 1st Street SW
Gugg. Bldg. RM 1042A Phone: (507) 284-3292
Rochester, MN 55905 FAX: (507) 284-9171
WWW: http://www.mayo.edu/sppdg/sppdg_home_page.html