RE: [SI-LIST] : ibis2spice

From: George Borkowicz ([email protected])
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 13:17:33 PST

Bill,

Unless you are using a very (VERY) old, pre-IBIS version of HSpice I don't
see a reason to replace
the intrinsic HSpice B model with your own. Although it has been done, the
full implementation
of IBIS 2.2 and above with four or more VT curves is quite complex.
IBIS2Spice has been offered
to the public before that time and I don't think it can be used in the
latest specification context.

Cheers,

gjb