RE: [SI-LIST] : Verifying IBIS models

From: Brad Crowell ([email protected])
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 05:09:12 PST

Christoph,

An IBIS file for an output buffer can include data tables for a rising and
falling waveform. These are included to allow the user to correlate the
simulation output to these "golden waveform" which were originally developed
from the Spice deck for the buffer or actual measurements. That's the short
answer, for a longer version check out the IBIS Accuaracy Handbook available
on the IBIS website:

http://www.eigroup.org/ibis/ibis.htm

Brad