RE: [SI-LIST] : Linpar 2-D field solver experiences?

From: Ray Anderson ([email protected])
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 13:57:31 PST

It is published by ArtechHouse. You can order either direct from
them or any of a billion other book sellers (Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble,
the little store down the street, etc.....)

ISBN 1580530613
LINPAR for Windows: Matrix Parameters for Multicondcutor
Transmission Lines, software and User's Manual, Version 2.0

By Antonije R. Djordjevic, Miodrag B. Bazdar, Tapan K. Sarkar

(Amazon price: 375.00)

-Ray

Here's a couple of URL links:

http://www.artechhouse.com/artprogs/detail_disp?1-58053-061-3