Re: [SI-LIST] : Impact of halogen-free boards

From: Ole Segtnan ([email protected])
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 00:59:10 PST

Pat,

Yes, it is driven by driven by environmental concerns just as you guessed.
Sorry, I didn't state this in my first posting but it has been under debate
for some time at least in Europe.

It is part of a general demand to limit brominated flame retardants and
legislation is on its way in Europe and, as I understand it, Japan.

/Ole

More info on this page: http://www.halogenfree.org