RE: [SI-LIST] : Impact of halogen-free boards

From: Kai Keskinen ([email protected])
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 09:35:35 PST

The place to find the answers to the new board material characteristics is
with the manufacturers of the board materials. You could start with NELCO
(www.parknelco.com) and Rodgers (www.rogers-corp.com). It appears that the
bulk of the raw material is produced in Japan and is made into the board
materials in the US.

Cheers,

Kai Keskinen
Equipment and Network Interconnect
Nortel Subsystems and Performance Networks (NSPaN)
(613)-765-3506 (ESN 395)