[SI-LIST] : Fuses for telecom applications

From: Golian, Alexander ([email protected])
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 10:48:40 PST

Greetings,

I am working on a telecom application where optical boards will be inserted
into a backplane that provides -48V, a telecom standard. I have to down
convert using DC/DC converters through redundant diodes. Can anyone out
there suggests where I can get fuses used in such telecom applications? The
fuse would be rated at 2A and I need a redundant fuse as well. Thanks for
any help that you can offer.

Alexander J. Golian