RE: [SI-LIST] : Linpar 2-D field solver experiences?

From: Neven Pischl ([email protected])
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 14:21:07 PST

Gary,

Linpar also gives the result as RLCG matrices, plus Zo and even and odd Z matrices, as well as velocity and attenuation.
The only thing I don't like with Linpar would be if I had to create my own geometry. I think it is an excellent tool, and to me it is worth much more that it costs (about $300).

Neven