Re: [SI-LIST] : Ferrite Beads

From: Michael Nudelman (mnudelman@tellium.com)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 14:25:29 PST

Richard
My point exactly. Broadside will provide tighter coupling of the traces to each
other, so the return current is shared between traces and planes, versus
edge-coupling, where the return current practically conducted by planes alone.
THis way the "blips" will be of lower magnitude, plus the voltage spike across
the ferrite bead also will be lower..