Re: [SI-LIST] : PCI Bus problem (an interesting one)

From: Bo (
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 12:41:24 PST

Thanks for the reply Mike.

I agree with everything you said. I am doubting the models. I also know that
terminations should not be done on PCI bus (unless you are using ring topology
and even then only after carefull consideration). What I am seeing in the lab
is very very slow compared to what I see in simulations. If I can get
guarantee that I/O buffers would be slow all the time I would be very happy.
But I can't. The measurments may not be correct, but I am almost sure that
this is not the case.