RE: [SI-LIST] : LICA capacitors

From: Omar Al-Taher ([email protected])
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 13:01:50 PST

Actually we have a product that's in between the reverse geometry and the
LICA, it's the IDC (Interdigitated capacitor,) it has an inductance value
between the other two.
ESL:
0612: 550pH
0612 IDC: 175pH
0508: 510pH
0508 IDC: 110pH
LICA: 50pH

The IDC is actually one capacitor with eight stripes (it looks like a cap
array) the way the termination is set up cuts down on Inductance.

Just some clarification..........

Regards,

Omar Al Taher
Applications Engineer