[SI-LIST] : Intel's Pentium III IBIS models for the PGA370

From: Frank Kern ([email protected])
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 15:20:20 PST

Hello Kim,

I have had very good results using the Pentium III FCPGA models.
However, you did point out a typo. The instructions indicate that a 50
ohm model should be used. Instead, they should read:

"Use the Fast/Slow/Si corner model with 56 ohm on-die Rtt."

My apologies for this error. I have contacted our technical marketing
department to make sure the information is corrected.

To address your other point, the die does have an on-die termination
(Rtt). It is a programmable value that is set by placing a resistor at a
sense pin of the processor. The on-die RTT assumes the value of this
resistor if it is within the spec range.

Frank Kern
Intel Corporation