RE: [SI-LIST] : FW: Spectraquest Vs. XTK/XNS

From: Ken Cantrell ([email protected])
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 09:07:20 PST

All,
As I remember the cost differential was 3x or 4x for XTK vs HyperLynx,
depending on the deal you could cut with Viewlogic(now Innoveda). The only
important difference between the two was segment viewing (single board
application). HL Ver. 6.0, whenever it hits the stands, will incorporate
that, and of course multi-board. The good news, for those of you who
haven't heard, is that HL is part of Innoveda now and Innoveda is actively
integrating the two packages. Two thumbs up! Let's hope they also include
an accurate and painless way to model connectors and cables.
Ken