[SI-LIST] : HFSS Question

From: Ozgur Misman ([email protected])
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 17:44:21 PST

Hi All,

I have been enjoying great discussions taking place in this list. Now, here is
the question?
Has anyone have experience simulating electronic package structures using HFSS (
High Frequency Circuit Simulator) from Agilent Technogies.
I am particularly interested in the accuracy and things to watch for accurate
simulations. I intend to simulate a trace + bondwire combination between 1 GHz
and 25 GHz. This is a coupled structure with 2 neighboring trace+ bondwire in
the immediate neighborhood ( parallel interconnect geometry).

I would appreciate any input and comments.
Best Regards,
Ozgur Misman
Sr. Engineer
Amkor Technology