Re: [SI-LIST] : FW: Spectraquest Vs. XTK/XNS

From: [email protected]
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 16:36:56 PST

---------Included Message----------
> From: "Michael Nudelman" <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [SI-LIST] : FW: Spectraquest Vs. XTK/XNS
>
> I worked with Hyperlynx in the past and I did like the tool a
lot; but
> as my superiors put it: at this kind of price we have to look at
> alternatives first.

What???

I didn't know you could beat HL, price-wise... For what the product has
to offer, and for the cost, I can't find an alternative. 'Course yu
could have more functionality, and further capabilites (i.e. SPQ or
ICX), but for LOTS more $$$$$$$$$$$$!

What seems to be wrong with this equation?

Tell you what, just keep doing "test" boards with no simulator, and LOTS
of rules-o-thumb, and spinning them til they're right, and you don't
need a simulator... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

..Just a PCB Designer... -M-