[SI-LIST] : Toshiba SI Engineering

From: Bill Cohen ([email protected])
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 11:39:16 PST

My apologies for the intrusion but if you are interested in an exciting job
opportunity please read on.

Toshiba, one of the world's largest semiconductor vendors, currently has a
major effort in the area of high speed I/O and is looking to further increase
our SI expertise. Toshiba's High Speed IO effort covers several areas:
applications with focus on multi-giga bit per pin transfer rates, sub-100ps
rise times and >1000 pin packaging for ASICs.

Below is a brief description of the position we are currently trying to
fill.

As a key member of our world wide high speed IO development team the
candidate will provide signal integrity analysis and recommendations.
Interface with design engineers and customers to specify future advanced
I/O products for high performance, 0.11u and beyond, ASICs. Work with
evaluation/characterization team to analyze reference designs and create
application documentation. Some of the specific tasks may include:

Simultaneous Switching Noise Analysis
Custom Package Development/analysis
System Level SI analysis
IBIS model development
ASIC pin-out optimization
Advanced I/O specification

Job location is flexible with Boston, Portland and San Jose opportunites
available.

If you are interested or know someone who is, please contact:

Doug Day
Director of Technology Development
1060 Rincon Circle
San Jose, CA, 95035