[SI-LIST] : RESI-LIST differential impedance calculations Eric Bogatin

From: Ken Taylor ([email protected])
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 08:18:50 PST

> RE: [SI-LIST] : differential impedance calculationsLarry-

........<closed form equations>........trust them for a design sign off?
that might
> ultimately cost time and money?
>
> Not everyone likes hearing you have to use a field solver. It sure would
be
> nice to be able to use a simple closed form formula that you could just
put
> in a spread sheet. Unfortunately . . . . . .

Thanks for that cue, Eric! How can I resist?
Remember that the Polar SI6000A field solvers run in Excel? Accuracy, and
convenience! Download a free evaluation from polarinstruments.com

Regards, Ken.

Ken Taylor
Polar Instruments, Portland, OR, USA.
+1 503 356-9001