Re: [SI-LIST] : Re: Diff probes for tdr.

From: Jim Freeman ([email protected])
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 10:42:34 PDT

Hi David,
    I personally like the history of the thread being carried forward. The threads
are so many and diverse that it is hard to remember what is going on in each thread.
It takes 3 or 4 responses before the question becomes exciting and the history helps
to jibe the arguments.
    Also I hope you are not aware of the major interpretetion of the acronym SOB. It
is considered an epithet in the US.

Jim Freeman