RE: [SI-LIST] : Book Announcement (Different book this time)

From: Ray Anderson (Raymond.Anderson@eng.sun.com)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 10:47:36 PDT

I tried ordering the Hall book from Amazon.com about 3-4 weeks ago and was informed
that it wasn't published yet. Then when I found out that Brian's Young's book
was finally available I canned the first order and ordered "Digital Signal
Integrity - Modeling and Simulation with Interconnects and Packages". Just received
it 2 days ago and am really impressed with it after just a cursory inspection.

Disclaimer: I may be perhaps a bit biased as it has a whole chapter based on the
"Decoupling Capacitor Methodology" developed by Larry Smith and the rest of
our group over the past several years. However it contains much other good stuff
as well that really hasn't been widely collected and published before.

-Ray