[SI-LIST] : Vendor for ULTRA-FLEXIBLE Catagory 5 wire

From: Doug Piper ([email protected])
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 13:52:18 PDT

I�m looking for a wire vendor that can provide me an ULTRA flexible Category
5 wire. It needs to be limp as a noodle as it will be used on the desktop
and customers prefer something like a computer �mouse� cable or softer.
Quantities could be has high at 1 million feet annually, but I need a sample
short-term for initial qualification.

Doug Piper
Woven Electronics
P.O. Box 189