RE: [SI-LIST] : FW: Spectraquest Vs. XTK/XNS

From: Ralf Bruening ([email protected])
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 12:48:23 PDT

Hi all,
not intended as advertising but even more for completeness or
underling Fred and Mike - the simulation kernel of our Radiation
Workbench tool computes as well Common mode and Differential
Mode radiation - as well seperated from our SI tools - the
tools have formerly marketed as INCASES EMC-Workbench and
after the INCASES aquisition by ZUKEN we are now part of Zukens
Board Integrity Solution Group.

kind regards

        Ralf Bruening