Re: [SI-LIST] : Cavity Resonant frequecy and radiated EMI

From: Doug ([email protected])
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 01:44:54 PDT

"KHOO,KENG-KOK (HP-Singapore,ex4)" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Thanks to Doug Smith and Steve for their input. I have came acrossed the
> Doug Smith discussion on impedance inversion where ferrite actually increase
> EMI in a certain way.

Thanks but incorrect Doug. I'm Doug McKean. Yes, Doug Smith
does an excellent demonstration of that. A real must see.

I need to know the basic dimensions of the box height width and
depth in order to give you some estimate of cavity resonances.
There's all sorts - 1,0,0 0,1,0 1,1,0 1,0,1 ....

All types of modes.

Regards, Doug McKean