RE: [SI-LIST] : A interesting question

From: Mayer, Mike ([email protected])
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 06:49:44 PDT

I assumed the question was about the goal. How to get there if you're
starting with engineers unfamiliar with SI tools is another matter. I know
that Innoveda has training for XTK, BLAST, etc. and they also have a
consulting group who will come on site, help set up the process and train
people while helping get the first products through. I would assume that the
other tool suppliers have similar services.

=
Mike Mayer Artesyn Communication Products, Inc
Senior Hardware Design Engineer Madison, WI
[email protected] http://www.artesyncp.com
=