[SI-LIST] : Getting up to speed

From: [email protected]
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 08:47:44 PDT

This is for Becky at Intel:

I deleted some E-mails after my first read; therefore, I don't have the
original topic(s) including the requests. Nevertheless, I hope this gets you
started.

There are numerous sites that contain related papers on high-speed design
techniques and report on different hardware constructions with different
dielectric materials. One of the best for technical information is
www.NESA.com (North East Systems Associates, started by Dr. Ed Sayre). Many
good papers are provided online by AMP, National Semiconductor, HP/Agilent,
Tektronix, and others. You might contact Nelco and/or Rogers Corporation for
comparisons of multiple dielectric materials for PCB fabrication. Do some
web searches and follow your nose to the topics of most current interest.

Mike Conn

Michael L. Conn
Owner/Principal Consultant
Mikon Consulting
(408)727-5697

        *** Serving Your Needs with Technical Excellence ***