[SI-LIST] : TDR

From: Jay Diepenbrock/Raleigh/IBM ([email protected])
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 06:04:11 PDT

Patrick Francq said,

>>Hello list members,

>>I am looking for a good primer on TDRs.

>>Vendors, data sheets, purpose, the theory behind this technique and so
>>forth.

>>Thanks for your help.
>>A new member.

Patrick,

Take a look at HP (now Agilent) Application Note 62 and 62-3. I have the
printed copies, but there's similar material on their Web site at:
http://www.tm.agilent.com/classes/MasterServlet?view=applicationnote&apn-ItemID=1000000431&language=eng&locale=US

Have fun.

Jay Diepenbrock

Senior Engineer
Interconnect Technology & Qualification
IBM Global Procurement, B8UA/061, RTP, NC
Phone: 919-543-8804 Fax: 919-543-3642
Email: [email protected]