Re: [SI-LIST] : How to get started in SI (TRAINING)

From: Gary Otonari ([email protected])
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 10:07:58 PDT

GigaTest Labs has some openings in our upcoming 2-Day Short Course,
"High Speed and Microwave Basics for Engineers". The class is taught by
Eric Bogatin, and includes a measurement and simulation lab session. It
is scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday, September 19 and 20 in
Cupertino, CA. If you are interested, check out the GigaTest website or
contact me directly. URL for the training class:

http://www.gigatest.com/training.html.

Gary Otonari, GigaTest Labs
408-524-2700
[email protected]