Re: [SI-LIST] : skin effect

From: Sunil Kumar ([email protected])
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 00:16:50 PDT

I would like to make one more point. In digital environment, an edge is
made up of various frequency components, the highest is given by 0.35/rise
time. Now higher the frequency, lower will be the skin depth, that means
skin resistance will be higher. Hence skin effect acts like a low pass
filter, rise time will increase. Any comments?

Sunil