[SI-LIST] : hi-speed bd materials

From: Sean Murray ([email protected])
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 14:11:29 PDT

Looking for info regarding hi-speed materials that would work for devices
running at 800 mhz. Currently using getek, but was told to use CE. Problem
is that CE is hard to get right now, and customer has belief that getek has
problems at 800mhz while CE doesn't. It was my belief that CE was just getek
for higher temps. The cost and difficulty in mfg Rogers is out of the
question, as rogers is quite expensive and the board in question is 24
layers. If anyone can point me in the right direction regarding literature
are experiences, it would be greatly appreciated.

 Regards,
Sean Murray
General Manager

M&M Specialties Inc.