Re: [SI-LIST] : copper finish/copper oxidation on pcb

From: Dave Hoover ([email protected])
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 07:03:40 PDT

When you say "after board assembly", does that mean
components will be present? Because that may preclude
and chemical bath immersion (micro etch included).
If that's the case, maybe brush plating would only
be possible. : /
Can you have the final finish electroless Nickel
covered by Immersion Gold? If so then you can solder
where you want the assembly and still have a fairly
decent corrosion and chemical resistant surface
(finger prints included-they should wipe off with
isopropyl alchohol).

Dave Hoover (aka, Groovy)