RE: [SI-LIST] : Board Data Needed

From: Lynne Green ([email protected])
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 10:53:38 PDT

Hello, Mike,

Aggressive designs are 2-4 mil lines/spaces. MCMs can
go finer than that. Back in the 70's, I did 1 mil lines/spaces
on MCMs (then known as hybrids).

You can get current information from the high-speed board
houses. This is especially important, because C & G
depend on the cure cycle as well as the starting materials.

You can download the free HyperLynx demo. LineSim
(pre-layout) analysis calculates Z0 and RLC from the stackup
dimensions (metal width & height, dielectric thickness and
eps_r, metal resistance) using the Stackup Editor.
http://www.hyperlynx.com

- Lynne