Re: [SI-LIST] : Decoupling capacitors (again!)

From: \ ([email protected])
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 13:31:06 PDT

Hi - This would seem an excellent opportunity to appraise the community
of
the final stages
of the NCMS Buried Capacitance project I was fortunate to be a part of.
Fundamentally the research
efforts are complete, a design guide written by UMR is (I think)complete
and
a final report
is close to compellation.

Richard Charbonneau & I would like to take this opportunity to remind
the SI
Community of a workshop
on this subject that will include some of the folks who contributed to
this
research. Here is the title:

The National Center for Manufacturing Sciences and Embedded Decoupling
Capacitance Consortium
August 21, 2000 NIST Campus Gaithersburg, Maryland. I have attached a
copy
of the flyer for your
convenience.

For those of you attending the EMC conference it is only a short hop
away. I
encourage all to attend.
All will be revealed.