RE: [SI-LIST] : Decoupling capacitors (again!)

From: Larry Miller ([email protected])
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 20:10:32 PDT

Well, I have an HP 8752C-- that reads out in vector format (real,
imaginary), but it has 50 ohm inputs and outputs. With a 50-ohm source
generator you are looking at signals that are 68 dB down at best. That tends
to be pretty close to the noise floor to get any accuracy. I don't say you
don't get the numbers (15 pH). I just probably don't believe them.

Larry Miller