[SI-LIST] : positions available

From: Jon Powell ([email protected])
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 14:56:26 PDT

Innoveda (AKA Viewlogic AKA Quad Design), authors of XTK, Quiet, and Quiet
expert has positions available for SI engineers of ALL experience levels
(this includes new grads) in our Worldwide Consulting Services Group.

For additional information please send email (or resume) directly to:
Jon Powell
[email protected]

DON'T JUST HIT REPLY! We don't want to fill up the si-list with personal
data.

thanks
jon

Jon N. Powell
Vice President of Worldwide Consulting Services
Innoveda, Inc.
1369 Del Norte Rd.
Camarillo, CA. 93010
(805) 988 8250