RE: [SI-LIST] : Decoupling capacitors (again!)

From: Greim, Michael ([email protected])
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 11:14:35 PDT

http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/si_documents/docs.html

Enjoy.

MG

And all this science they don't understand
It's just my job six days a week......

The time is gone, the email's over
Thought I'd something more to say.......

Michael C. Greim Consulting Engineer
Mercury Computer Systems email:[email protected]
199 Riverneck Road V: 978-256-0052, x1607
Chelmsford, MA 01824 F: 978-256-4778