RE: [SI-LIST] : Bandwidth/Frequency Response simulations

From: Lynne Green ([email protected])
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 11:04:53 PDT

Sean-
Take the PADS layout into HyperLynx. Run the HL SPICEWriter
to generate a SPICE subckt for that net. Add your simulation
controls & sources, and simulate in SPICE or any equivalent.
Lynne

Dr. Lynne Green
Product Marketing Engineer
HyperLynx, A Division of PADS Software, Inc.
14715 NE 95th St, Suite 200
Redmond, WA 98052
425-497-5081
FAX 425-881-1008