Re: [SI-LIST] : Fast Locic Gate

From: Jeffrey J. Cook (jjcook@uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 18:28:07 PDT

One to look at would be ECL/PECL logic. ON Semiconductor, onsemi.com,
has their MC10EL/MC100EL series of ECL/PECL logic with prop delays and rise
times less than 0.25ns.

Jeffrey J. Cook
University of Illinois Computer Engineering Student
jjcook@uiuc.edu

"Sometimes the easiest way to get something done is to be a little na´ve
about it -- and just ship it."
Bill Joy, Sun Microsystems - Jini Engineer