Re: [SI-LIST] : XTK description for SI tool web page

From: Todd Westerhoff ([email protected])
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 11:43:38 PDT

Good point! (Thanks for reminding me, B'man!)

Please note that Cadence's support for IBIS 3.2 is incorrectly listed as "???", instead of "Yes".

Todd.

At 11:31 AM 8/1/2000 -0700, Brad Griffin wrote:
>I have requested that Weston Beal, the topic coordinator for the SI Simulation
>Tools web page, update the information on XTK. However, as he will not be able
>to do so for a couple of weeks, I will post it here for reference. If you have
>any questions, feel free to contact me directly.
>
>Regards,
>
>Brad Griffin
>Innoveda, Inc.
>
>XTK description for SI Simulation Tools web page:
>
> Engine: Transmission Line
> Model Type: Quad behavioral and IBIS
> IBIS 3.2 Support: Yes
> EMI: Analytical (Finite Element & Green's function) &
> Expert (Empirical far field / UMR)
> Ground bounce: Spice subcircuit from EM field analysis.
> Multiboard: Flexible hierarchical system defined
> during extraction.
> Extras: SI Planning environment (ePlanner)
> Layout extraction utilities for all major layout tools.

>[email protected]. In the BODY of message put: UNSUBSCRIBE
>si-list or UNSUBSCRIBE si-list-digest, for more help, put HELP.
>****

    Todd Westerhoff
    Product Marketing Director | High Speed Systems Design | Performance Engineering
    Cadence Design Systems | 270 Billerica Road | Chelmsford, MA 01824

    ph: (978) 262-6327
    fx: (978) 446-6798
    email: [email protected]
    internal information website: http://www-ma.cadence.com/~toddw