[SI-LIST] : FW: PP 4853 Matick's Transmission Line Book

From: Gary Steinkogler ([email protected])
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 20:08:08 PDT

Several months ago I requested any information on purchasing a copy of
Richard Matick's Transmission Lines For Digital and Communication Networks:
An Introduction to Transmission Lines, High-Frequency and High-Speed Pulse
Characteristics - ISBN 0780311213. Several responded with info - but I had
no luck. I think I tried every bookstore in US, Canada, and UK. Richard
sent me email address to IEEE to help generate interest. Anybody
interested in a copy could also send Lyn an email at IEEE.

FYI - Another book that I find to be helpful is Digital Systems Engineering
by William J. Dally and John W. Poulton - ISBN 0-521-59292-5. Anybody have
any input to add?

If
> we can get a copy, we will be able to have it reprinted. Perhaps you
> could check back with me next month for status of reprinting.
>
> In the meantime, please feel free to browse the online catalog to see what
> other products we have available to you. Just go to the following URL:
> http://shop.ieee.org/store/.
>
> Should you have any further questions or need additional assistance,
please
> contact me directly via e-mail: [email protected], or Tel: 732-562-3880, or
> Fax: 732-562-1746.
>
> Regards,
> Lyn Hunt
> Lynanne B. Hunt
> Administrator
> IEEE Press
> P.O. Box 1331
> 445 Hoes Lane
> Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331
>
> Tel: +1-732-562-3880
> Fax: +1-732-562-1746
> E-mail: [email protected]
>
> Internet: http://www.ieee.org/press
> ----- Forwarded by Kenneth Moore/PUBS/STAFF/US/IEEE on 07/31/2000 08:45 AM
> -----
>

> "Gary

> Steinkogler" To: [email protected]

> <kogler@earth cc:

> link.net> Subject: Transmission Line
Book

> 07/29/2000

> 02:57 PM

> Please

> respond to

> kogler

> Kenneth Moore
>
> I have been trying to buy a copy of Transmission Lines For Digital and
> Communication Networks: An Introduction to Transmission Lines,
> High-Frequency and High-Speed Pulse Characteristics by Richard E. Matick,
> ISBN 0780311213 - but with no luck. I heard that IEEE is considering
> printing a limited edition. I am definitely interested in purchasing a
> copy if the book is available.
>
> Gary Steinkogler

--- Gary Steinkogler
--- [email protected]