[SI-LIST] : XTK description for SI tool web page

From: Brad Griffin ([email protected])
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 11:31:44 PDT

I have requested that Weston Beal, the topic coordinator for the SI Simulation
Tools web page, update the information on XTK. However, as he will not be able
to do so for a couple of weeks, I will post it here for reference. If you have
any questions, feel free to contact me directly.

Regards,

Brad Griffin
Innoveda, Inc.

XTK description for SI Simulation Tools web page:

 Engine: Transmission Line
 Model Type: Quad behavioral and IBIS
 IBIS 3.2 Support: Yes
 EMI: Analytical (Finite Element & Green's function) &
                      Expert (Empirical far field / UMR)
 Ground bounce: Spice subcircuit from EM field analysis.
 Multiboard: Flexible hierarchical system defined
 during extraction.
 Extras: SI Planning environment (ePlanner)
                      Layout extraction utilities for all major layout tools.