[SI-LIST] : Surplus test equipment dealers in Si valley area

From: [email protected]
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 04:58:40 PDT

Folks,

A while back I saw a reference here to a dealer of surplus test equipment
in the Si valley area. If anyone knows of good places for such things, I'd
appreciate a private reply with names and addresses of a couple of them.
Looks like I'll be headed that way on a visit soon.

Thanks in advance.

Jay Diepenbrock

Senior Engineer
Interconnect Technology & Qualification
IBM Global Procurement, B8UA/061, RTP, NC
Phone: 919-543-8804 Fax: 919-543-3642
Email: [email protected]