Re: [SI-LIST] : Urgent help needed on HSPICE simulation

From: Scott McMorrow (
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 01:27:52 PDT

Since you are using the same ibis model to drive two different differential
lines you must make sure that all of the names in the B-element circuit
call are different. It is a common mistake (that I have made) to cut and paste
the ibis model call and forget to change the node names.

Scott McMorrow
Principal Engineer
SiQual, Signal Quality Engineering
18735 SW Boones Ferry Road