[SI-LIST] : Pls make Recommandation for IBIS model service

From: ilseong ([email protected])
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 20:09:44 PDT

This message is forwarded for reposting

IL SEONG
SAMSUNG Electronics Co.
Business Innovation, E-CIM Team
Voice +82-31-200-3097
Mobile +82-11-589-1279
Fax +82-31-200-3104
Àü±¹¹Î E-mail - Çѹ̸£ ÀüÀÚ¿ìÆí ( http://mail.hanmir.com/ )
Çѹ̸£¸¦ ³»¼Õ¾È¿¡~ ³ª¸¸ÀÇ ¹Ì¸£¹Ù! ( http://mirbar.hanmir.com/ )
´ëÇѹα¹ ÀÎÅÍ³Ý Á¤°ÅÀå Çѹ̸£ ( http://www.hanmir.com/ )

--========[email protected]=========

>From ilseong Tue Jul 25 09:49:53 2000
To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:49:53 +0900
Subject: Pls make Recommandation for IBIS model service
FROM: "IL SEONG" <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]

Hello folks,
I work with SAMSUNG Electronics Co. as CAE engineer in visual media division where kinds of TV are produced.
Recently, we started utilizing SI/EMC simulation to improve the quality of our product. The most difficult thing in application of simulation is getting right models of devices. Especially in consumer electronics field, getiing model is more difficult than computing or communication field.
A few weeks ago, I found IBIS model providing company name H.A.S Electronics Inc.(haselect.com) from the internet search. But I couldn't contact them. Did anyone among si-list used the company's service? Please send me e-mail if you have experienced.
Also, If you have any recommandation for modeling service provider similar to H.A.S, please let me know it.
Looking for your help.
Best Regards,