RE: [SI-LIST] : inductance extracted by ansoft SI3D

From: Chris Cheng ([email protected])
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 21:46:30 PDT

even more interesting.
if you are dealing with 2.5gb/s, i am assuming you
are using differential signals which means you will
probably need odd mode parasitics. that will be an
interesting measure for any tdr to do.
the real question is how are you going to maintain
a 100ps edge through a package before it even hit the
pcb.
chris