[SI-LIST] : Hello SI List - I need your help with this opportunity!

From: Martin ([email protected])
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 09:10:58 PDT

Hello Everyone in the SI community

This is my first communication so I hope this is offered to you in the
correct format. Please advise if I this style is not suitable.

I am currently looking to discuss career opportunities with individuals who
have the ability to be senior engineers in the development of high speed
gateway switching products for FC, ATM and G Earthanet applications.

I have an Urgent need for a Senior Hardware Developer (Leader) and Software
Developer (Leader) with specific design expertise in embedded data
communication systems using recognised design for manufacture procedures
while maintaining detailed written project documentation and having the
ability to actively represent the company to the customer.

The Hardware role will require some FPGA /ASIC design and the ability to
work to required EMC/CE approvals. It is expected that a suitable
individual would have had at least 4 years related design experience
covering processor based systems design, including SDRAM and FLASH for high
speed networks.

The Software role will require development skills for real-time embedded
data-communication systems for a minimum of 4 years, programming with C and
assembler. Device driver development and understanding of TCP/IP protocol
stacks is also required.

The remuneration package is industry competitive and dependant upon the
individual a share option incentive may also be included.

This should be considered an excellent opportunity for anyone who would wish
to be part of a dynamic and growing business in the United Kingdom
(Cambridge).

As this is a global community and these are urgent hires, I would like to
hear from individuals who are interested in these roles and have suitable
personal/mobility circumstances (a dual national or an EU citizen who is not
currently based in the UK or someone from the UK or locality to the
Cambridge area).

Please forward any r�sum�'s to [email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]> or should wish to discuss this further
you can contact me directly (contact information below). I would gladly
speak with anyone who may be able to offer any recommendations they have on
where I could find this type of skill set outside the SI community list.

Thank you for the anticipated help!

Regards
Martin Shaw
Lead Consultant - IS Practice
Farn Williams

Direct : +44 (0) 207 309 0346
Handy : +44 (0) 7803 153 863
E-mail: [email protected]

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or authorised to receive this for the addressee, you
must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.
Thank you for your co-operation.