Re: [SI-LIST] : How to get started in SI

From: Martyn Gaudion ([email protected])
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 16:19:26 PDT

Dear Mike,

A good relationship with your PCB fabricator is an
essential part of delivering boards with good SI performance.

All your design work can be compromised if the boards
you source are not from a vendor who is competent
at producing high speed boards.

You can find some useful reading in the
application notes section at www.polarinst.com

Kind regards