[SI-LIST] : job openings

From: Paul Galloway ([email protected])
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 18:51:33 PDT

Chip2Chip, Inc. is an exiting start up with offices in San Jose,
Lowell (MA), and Chapel Hill (NC). We've just received our second
round of funding and are really starting to move, we have some
great opportunities here.

Chip2Chip, Inc. has several openings for applications and design
engineers in both our San Jose and Boston offices. Requires a high
level of signal integrity knowledge and experience but not a pure 100%
signal integrity job, open for both junior and senior levels of
experience. Descriptions for other openings are also listed on our
web site (www.chip2chip.com).

BSEE/MSEE or equivalent. Requires 1-5+ years experience working
on system level design, board level design and/or high speed IC/ASIC
design in a telecom, datacom, networking or compute environment.
Knowledge of system level signal integrity, experience working with or
characterizing parts/boards in a lab environment a plus. Experience
with one or more of HSPICE/SPICE, Quad, SpecctraQuest, or similar is
also required.

Prefer knowledge of SONET/SDH specification, and experience designing
SONET/SDH systems, ICs, high speed PCBs, high speed analog or digital
circuits. Requires good communication skills and must be proficient with
computer. Primary focus is the understanding of the functionality and
specifications of Chip2Chip devices and their application and design use
in customer systems.

Responsibilities include working with customers on system level design
and simulations using Chip2Chip parts, technical support, developing
technical documentation for customers and creating reference designs.
Also identifying market needs and trends to aid in new product development.
Other duties include interfacing with internal planning/sales staff and
coordinating customer related issues.

Resumes and questions to: [email protected]