[SI-LIST] : Looking for a pulse or pattern generator

From: Alex March ([email protected])
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 01:59:04 PDT

  Hello,

  I have a quite unusual question: is there somebody
from Germany on this list who is willing to rent for a
few days a pulse or pattern generator at 1.3Gbps (or
more) like for example the 81130A (with 81132A) from
HP?
  The reason behind it is that our equipment broke (of
course!) in the worst possible moment, as Thursday was
free and today most people in Germany are out of
office also, and we are in a big delay.
  If someone can help with this, I could, for example,
drive today to get it, and bring it back on Monday
morning if necessary.
  I am working for a very serious company (although
our generator did not care about it!), so we can sign
a contract and guarantee that the equipment will be
returned in the best condition or we will pay for any
damage.
  Please reply to this address.

Thanks a lot,

Alex