RE: [SI-LIST] : SI Job Positions in SIGRITY.COM

From: Jiayuan Fang ([email protected])
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 18:52:39 PDT

In my previous e-mail on SIGRITY�s job opening announcement, I accidentally
put our phone number as our fax number. I received several incoming calls
with fax tones this afternoon. Our correct fax number is 408-377-2565.
Please re-send your fax, and I am sorry for any inconveniences.

Jiayuan Fang
SIGRITY, INC.