[SI-LIST] : SI Position at Cereva Networks

From: Haller, Robert ([email protected])
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 16:23:13 PDT

Fellow SI'ers,

It's nice having a skill that's in demand.
Now I need to repeat the often seen request:

Cereva Networks Inc. (www.cereva.com) of Marlboro
Massachusetts is looking for a Junior or Senior SI engineer.

CEREVA Networks is a pre-IPO internet startup company that
is building next generation internet content engines. We have plenty of
funding ($58.5 MILLION) and were recently highlighted as Red
Herrings "Deal of the Day". The work is challenging and exciting and
we have a great team of people.

The position requires a self motivated team player with BS or MSEE, and
High-Speed design and/or static timing experience. For immediate
consideration, please send your resume to:

Ken Messina
[email protected]

thanks,
bob