[SI-LIST] : looking for a few good SI folks

From: Ken Willis ([email protected])
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 12:45:46 PDT

Hi everyone,

I am looking to bring 2 or 3 additional SI engineers on board here at
Sirocco Systems in
Connecticut, as we ramp up in bringing our initial product offerings to
market. (You may
have read about Sirocco lately, as we recently signed a multi-billion dollar
agreement to
merge with Sycamore Networks.) There is a lot of exciting stuff going on
here in the
rapidly evolving optical networking space, and there is tremendous
opportunity as we move
from the startup phase and into production. For more info on Sirocco, take a
look at our web site:

http://www.siroccosystems.com/

In a nutshell, what I am looking for is:

        BS/MSEE background
        2 or more years experience in the SI world, including:
                IBIS and HSPICE device modeling
                modeling of PCB, package, and connector structures
                timing, SI, xtalk, and SSN analysis
        desire to work in a fast-paced, and dynamic technical environment
        strong work ethic
        competency w/ SPICE (HSPICE a plus)
        experience with Cadence's SPECCTRAQuest a plus
        hands-on lab experience highly desireable
        willing to relocate to Connecticut

If you meet all or some of the above criteria and are ready for some new
challenges, please contact me:

Ken Willis
(203) 294-8141